We ship to the following states: North Dakota, Minnesota, Eastern South Dakota and parts of Wisconsin & Iowa. It is the best seafood North Dakota has, but we are aiming to be able to accommodate more and more states in the future.
Focusing on these regions allows us to deliver the best service and value for our customers. Nationwide delivery will be available in the near future. If you are outside of our current shipping area and are interested in Off The Hook Seafood home delivery, please let us know today!
All orders over $250 qualify for free shipping. $50 is the minimum order for delivery.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes, all orders over $250 qualify for free 1-2 day ground shipping.
$50 is the minimum order for delivery.
Is there a minimum order amount?
Yes, $50 is the minimum order for delivery.
When will my order be shipped?
We pack and ship orders on Tuesdays and Thursdays
If your order was placed:
- Thursday until 12:00 pm CST Monday, your order will be packed and shipped on Tuesday
- Tuesday until 12:00 pm CST Wednesday, your order will be packed and shipped on Thursday
Shipments will be delivered via UPS ground service. You can expect your delivery to arrive the day after your order is packed and shipped, delivery may occasionally take two days depending on circumstances outside of our control. Tracking numbers are sent via email once your order ships.
How can I track my order?
Tracking numbers are sent via email once your order ships. Contact Us if you have not received a tracking number after your estimated order shipment date.
To accurately track your order, we recommend plugging your tracking number into your shipping carrier’s package tracking site.
Do I need to be present when my order arrives?
No, a signature isn’t required for delivery. We do recommend that your seafood and meat be refrigerated or frozen immediately upon receipt.
Can I pick up my order instead of shipping it?
Yes, we offer pickup for local orders in North Dakota from our Mobile Seafood Market at any stop on our scheduled route. Orders for pickup should be placed through the Pre-Order button on our home page.
Pickup Hours & Locations: https://seafoodoffthehook.com/truck-route/
Orders for pickup:
- We ask that pre-orders for pickup from our Mobile Seafood Market route are made before 9am CST Monday for pickup at one of our scheduled stops during that coming week. Orders may be made further in advance if you wish. A non-refundable $30 deposit is required to reserve your order, this amount will be deducted from your seafood North Dakota purchase total when you pick up your order from our Mobile Seafood Market at your selected location.
What payment types are accepted?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
What should I do if my order never showed up or arrived damaged?
We pack each order to endure that it’s safe, secure and fresh upon arrival. If something went wrong along the way from us to you, Contact Us so we can make it right.
Are products shipped fresh or frozen?
We offer several options that are shipped fresh, however the majority of our products are frozen to preserve optimal freshness and the best eating experience.
How do you package my order?
Your order is packed in recyclable paper based insulated material within a sturdy shipping box and kept cold with dry ice and/or gel packs.
How long will my order stay fresh in the packaging?
Our packaging is designed to keep your order of fresh or frozen seafood North Dakota products in optimal condition for up to 2 days during transit. We recommend that you refrigerate or freeze your products immediately upon receipt in order to protect its quality and freshness. Please note that orders containing frozen products are packed with dry ice that may sublimate during transit.
How do I store my purchase?
We recommend that you refrigerate or freeze your product immediately upon receipt in order to protect its quality and freshness. You can store frozen products in the packaging in which you receive them or use the wrapping recommendations below:
In the fridge:
- Fish: Store wrapped in wax paper or a covered container for up to 2 days.
- Meat: Store tightly wrapped and use within 2-3 days.
- Shrimp: Keep raw, thawed shrimp in an airtight container and use within 2-3 days.
In the freezer:
- Fish: Fresh fish should be wrapped tightly in wax paper and then placed in a Ziploc type freezer bag with excess air removed. Frozen products can be placed in your freezer in the original packaging. We suggest that you use frozen products within two months
- Meat: Sausages, brats and sliced bacon can be stored in your freezer in their original packaging. Bacon slabs should be vacuum sealed if possible or placed in a Ziploc type freezer bag with excess air removed.
- Shrimp and Shellfish: Frozen shrimp and shellfish can be placed in your freezer in the original packaging.
How should I thaw my frozen products?
We recommend thawing your frozen products in the fridge. Remove product from vacuum sealed packaging before thawing, if applicable. Most products will be completely thawed in 12-18 hours. Thawed items may remain refrigerated for up to 2 days. If you’re pressed for time, thaw your frozen products in cold running water.
Do you have plans to offer different products?
Yes, we continually evaluate new products to add to our online selection. If there’s something specific you’d like to see, please Contact Us.
SOURCING AND SUSTAINABILITY
Where does your meat and seafood come from?
We are proud to offer many products that come from right here in the USA, however some items are only available from international sources. All products come with country of origin labeling, for questions about a specific product please Contact Us.
Is your seafood sustainable?
Off the Hook Seafood sources products from sustainable sources whenever possible. We believe it is our responsibility to serve our oceans through a continuous commitment to sustainable fishing practices that protect our fisheries.
Our dedication to sustainable efforts goes beyond our commitment to oceans and fisheries. We recognize taking care of our earth is critical for the health of our oceans, as well as the communities where we reside. We are dedicated to reducing, reusing, and recycling in every area we can to conserve resources.
Is your seafood wild-caught or farm-raised?
We offer both wild-caught and farm-raised seafood. Wild stock alone cannot meet the growing demand for seafood. That is why we include products from sustainable farming operations. Sustainable aquaculture helps meet seafood demand by complementing wild stocks. This ensures the broadest selection of species, so everyone can enjoy the bounty of the world’s oceans and rivers. No matter where it comes from, Off The Hook Seafood is committed to providing customers with the freshest, most sustainable, highest-quality product on the market.
For questions about a specific item, please Contact Us.